Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 23, 2008

    Weigh in

    Have weighed in and am now down to 81kgs, which is fantastic. Was planning to be under 80 by my brother's wedding which was last fortnight. Clearly that did not happen, however I did manage to find a fabulous dress now that i'm a true size 16.
    So, new plan is to be under 80 by mid Nov. Clearly a doable thing!

    In other exciting news bought a pair of jeans last night that were on sale, bought a size smaller than normal as the original pair are getting a bit baggy on me, expected to put them away for another few weeks, but did try them on last night and turns out they fit!! Woohoo, my first size 14 for I don't know how long, it's all getting better and better.

    On the crappy side my kids are sick and i've had no sleep, oh well, could be worse, at least they are happy to lie on the couch when not feeling well.

    Cheers for now!
    ann

    No comments: