Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 18, 2008

    A long time between drinks

    It's been sooooo long since I posted last, considering no-one actually reads this blog it's probably not too much of a tragedy. Lots of crappy stuff has happened since the last post, the short version is;
    • husband hurt his neck quite badly
    • I managed to hurt my hip but we thought it was my back
    • a friends 4 year old daughter died

    On a positive note my brother got married (Congrats Shaun) and we're all very excited about that. So, no posting has happened, what's happened about the excerise and weight stuff?? Well, glad you asked (NOT), I was doing great with the workouts at home and the gym at a mates place until I started working 4 days a week, which was a real killer, not planning to do that again any time soon, ugh. Also then I managed to hurt myself which was also crap and was having spasms in my back every everning after a day of just ordinary life, what I did discover was that the healthy eating can go on no matter what's happening and that having done all that good work building some muscle I still managed to keep losing weight, and then kept it off while eating not sooo well that last few weeks.

    So, am now about to re-start my life again, feels a bit like i've been on hold, will be back into the exercise dvd's and back out at the gym lifting weights and my mini goal is to get myself under 80kgs, i've been hanging out to cross this off my list, just seriously can't wait (weight!) to be there and to be able to yell it out at the top of my lungs for the world to hear.

    My timeframe is looking at by the end of November which gives me plenty of time and then to be 77kgs by Christmas, that should have me getting close to another size smaller clothing also!

    Found a beautiful dress that I wore to my brothers wedding in a size 16 and was so excited to be able to pick stuff off the rack knowing it would fit, or sometimes even be a bit large!!! woo hoo.

    Will post some pics when we get them of my sexy self now!

    Cheers

    annie

    No comments: