Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 7, 2008

    and welcome to me..

    So, below is a post from my old blog, was going to bring them all over and then decided i was far too lazy for that, this one has the most recent details on it so can move on from here.... if you're really keen the old one is http://iblog.net.au/buesey/
    Anyway, tada, i'm now onto a better site (hopefully) and will blog my heart out as i get my big butt moving!
    Hope you enjoy reading!
    Cheers
    ann



    Did those measurements again in the morning and weighed myself and FINALLY, HOORAY i’m down a kilo! So am now 84kgs and only two kilos away from winning the 5 kilo challenge.
    Now that i’ve started the new program i’m putting in the measurements that they have suggested which are a bit different, but still show a decrease in size which is great. Got a nice compliment from my hubby this morning when he said he though i looked like i’d lost weight and i definately had more energy.
    Weight 84kgs dress size 16-18
    Upper Chest 104cm Bust 109.5cm midriff 89.5
    upper arm 35.5
    waist 95 upper hip 104 lower hip 116
    upper thigh 68.5 mid thigh 63 calf 43
    So, onward and downward. I realise now that i have been spending time avoiding things because i thought i was too big for them whereas now i feel like i am getting the energy to do whatever i want and i’m not waiting to enjoy my life. This is the size i am now, i’m working on it, it’s no secret that i’m overweight and yet i think i believed that if i wore baggy enough clothes no one would know. So, here’s to a newer me, one who is working on it and in the meantime what you see is what you get!

    No comments: