Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 8, 2009

    Wow, it astounds me...

    that for so long i've been carrying around all this extra weight and not been doing something about it! I know that i'm only in my third week of ww online, but it's just been so easy, i've put aside some time and made an effort to actually organise menus and plan to buy food, we've had a couple of budget meals and won't make them again, but recipes are always a guess anyway. I've been having a few squares of dark choc when the craving hits - which it hasn't been - it's like i'm a new person. I love living like this, i feel light, i feel healthy, why the hell didn't i do this years ago!!! I was working out at a friends gym with my best girl for months and she was breastfeeding & doing ww points and i was just eating crap but saying i was working out!!
    So, writing this down in case i ever have a mad moment, but i feel a bit like a biggest loser contestant - I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THAT WEIGHT AND THOSE CRAZY EATING WAYS.
    Am so pleased with the 2kgs in 2 weeks and am trying to be realistic and not be disappointed when my weight loss slows to 0.5gks a week, so would love to have 5kgs off in 5 weeks! That's my next big milestone, and that would put me at the 80, then it's only a hop and a skip until i'm under 80 which sadly i have not been for faaaarrr tooooo long!!

    okay, off to ride while i watch the Gruen transfer!

    No comments: